Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Post (ARCHIVED 9/13 10:33AM)

9 days and 21 hours until move in.
Sorry Bothell, I can't wait to leave :-)

Hihi blogger world. Here is the almighty first post - something people will initially will think is hugely important before they realize its really the post no one ever sees because you have no followers. Anyways, I'm still stuck in Bothell - a week and a half until move in and final college preparations are being made. Among them, of course, was the imminent creation of a blog. What will I post here? Pandemonium with the Robby the roommate? Campus thoughts? The best pho shop on the Ave? Photos from the BBQ's in the brand new Poplar Hall I'll be residing in this year? Perhaps a combination of all of the above. But one thing is for sure - I'll have sold my soul to another technological evil: Blogger. Oh well, there's enough of it to go around between facebook, google, microsoft, youtube, and amazon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment